Hydromet (Pty) Ltd is an international consulting company for the metal industry. The company is based in South Africa and was established in 2000 by its director Grenvil Dunn.
Hydromet main skills include:
- Flowsheet development
- Management of batch testwork and pilot
- Desktop and scoping studies
- Provision of basic engineering packages
- Nickel – pressure and atmospheric leaching of
concentrates, mattes, and laterite to
intermediates and metal
- Cobalt and Copper– pressure and atmospheric
leaching of concentrates, sulphides, oxides etc.
to intermediates and metal
- Uranium – alkali and acid processes
- PGMs – recovery from sulphide matte and